Apprecot is an app and software development company based in Athens, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of building an exciting software company and ready to free your world, let’s talk.
Job Terms: Contract | Start Date: Immediately
We are Currently seeking a .Net Developer Position for a professional having a wide-range of experience and recognized as an advanced asset to a company.
The duration of the contract is depending on performance of the contractor and needs of the team.
- Designing, Developing, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining Web-Based Applications
- Working with mobile applications in partnership with Apprecot’s product owners
- Process both technical and non-technical problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong ability to plan, develop and deliver a variety of creative application solutions
- The .NET Team is also responsible for stakeholder management, determining the needs of the project, setting
- Responsible for delivering the project in a timely and professional manner
- 2+ years’ experience of Development
- Experience with XML
- Experience with Sencha EXTJS
- Ability to identify, develop and document business requirements, technical requirements and functional
- Ability to document and explain complex technical concepts.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual
- Experience with AT LEAST 2 out of the 3 following skills in addition:
- SQL Server
Forward your application to our HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org