Apprecot is an app and software development company based in Athens, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of building an exciting software company and ready to free your world, let’s talk.
The Community Manager is responsible for helping to build and manage a strong online community for our projects. This includes moderating and monitoring our social media and web presence designing community engagement programs and reporting community issues.
What you can expect to do in your new gig
- Provide comprehensive reports on community feedback, issues, concerns and trends to stakeholders in order to address the community’s needs.
- Constantly monitor and moderate user generated contents within our apps, and social media outlets to maintain positive environments for our users to participate in
- Actively participate in the creation of content and message to be published through our websites, forums and social media outlets; lead the design and execution of designated apps (or all) of our community engagement programs with internal teams.
- Manage our relationship with our community partners, such as fan sites, external forums and social media destinations for our brands, as well as every volunteer network
- Consistently stimulate the conversation across all departments regarding Apprecot’s community strategy, and ensure all departments are working towards developing a clear and healthy relationship with our communities
We also like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Please email the following documents to our HR Department : email@example.com
- Cover letters are encouraged
- 2 + years of community management experience with proven track record of success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent English
- Good project management and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing and software production.
- Knowledge of social networking sites.